||17 ft 8 in (5.39 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
Our most versatile and popular 17’ aluminum Deep V is packed with fishing and recreational features—whether you’re chasing walleye in a rough-water northern lake or cruising and tubing with the family in a big southern reservoir, this is the boat that can do it all.
Built on our legendary 35° deadrise Deep V hull with reversed chines for a smooth, dry ride, the TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo glides through the chop with ease. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wraparound, walk-thru windshield, cushioned bow back rests, 2 aft jump seats & a ski tow pylon
- Bow 19-gal. livewell w/removable bait bucket & dual 8’ side-cockpit rod storage • All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam • 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/6 seat base locations • Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels • Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability • Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks • Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length:17' 8"
- Beam: 97'
- Bottom width: 82'
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Fuel capacity: 21.1 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 760 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26.75'
- Transom height: 25.5'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 1485 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2894 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 23' 5"
- Storage length: 19' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™, 272x480-pixel display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced rotomolded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Black Cherry gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- 2 aft folding jump seats (w/underseat port livewell & starboard storage)
- Bow padded backrests
- Stowable step-to-bow-deck filler
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.4 m)
- In-floor rod storage for rods/gear to 7' (2.1 m)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (42 L) aerated livewell w/timer & adjustable fill
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator pump (for aft jump seat livewell)
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
||SUPER MAINE LTD
KHLEBOZAVODSKI PROEZD BUILD 7/9, OFFICE 9